In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the text of which can be found here, if you believe that any material on our site or in our email communications violates your copyright, please notify us through a valid and complete DMCA notice. We will review the material and if the notice is complete and valid, we will remove the content.
In assessing the validity of a DMCA notice, we look at several things. We do not accept notices that appear to be fraudulent, or where the content a) isn’t copyrightable, b) is content that the party may not own the copyright for, or c) is fair use of copyrighted content.
To file a notice please send your complaint to our Designated Copyright Agent
Designated Copyright Agent
1550 Larimer Street, Suite 431
Denver, CO 80202
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- The copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail, for example a link to the specific web page, and a description of which part your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Summary of DMCA
For more information, visit https://www.copyright.gov/